Wednesday, August 16, 2006

There's a chill

There's a chill to the morning air now, sunlight streaming across the water
Like Bruce said, "all the diamonds in the world, that mean anything to me"
Summer is waning, school will be starting up again..but not for me
For me its wedding, new vocation, moving (again) finding a church, waiting..
The waiting is difficult; it wears on you after awhile. You begin to question your direction, your purpose. I seek to remain faithful to whatever call God has in mind...but some days its really hard to do that. I cant complain....as I sit here sipping coffee next to one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. Blessings are being poured out day after day...now, all I have to do is learn how to live into them. Peace, y'all.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Do you live? Do you breath?

Gimme a call sometime.

Peace,
Kim